” A perfect day-what else can I say? A lovely blend of style and approaches, which beautifully unfolded into the right balance of being and doing, space and sharing.” Jacqui
Woman of heart! You are warmly invited to join us, your ‘female tribe for the day’, in a truly magical setting, giving you the space you need to ‘Live your Life on Purpose’ in 2020 and beyond.
As a woman of heart, perhaps you are;
- finding yourself at a personal or professional crossroads,
- feeling overwhelmed by the crisis we are facing environmentally, or the political turbulence nationally,
- doubting yourself and your value,
- caught in a place of comfort and security but feeling a little empty inside, or
- are simply sitting with a passion or vision and want to connect with it at a deeper level.
Whatever your situation, this is a day to re-focus, re-align, and re-emerge into your purposeful, connected and wonder-full self.
As you feel your feet firmly connected to the earth, you are invited to re-member your connection to the spirit of life.
You have a unique part to play, a special gift which the global community needs. Yet living your life on purpose takes courage to accept who you are, and what you have to offer.
On our day together, you will be held on your journey into your present self, your past, and into your future – inviting the spark within you to find it’s home, and the kindling of inspiration to be ignited.
This is your day to be part of a community, and experience a deep sense of belonging, whilst being immersed in nature. We really look forward to welcoming you.
What others have said about this day:
” This day was a chance to connect with myself and others in a heartfelt way, and a chance to use my intention to re-align to my path. It was perfect. Thank you!” Becky
“Thank you for an inspiring and beautiful day, connecting to oneself, nature, the spirit world, and each other in a wonderful environment.” Vicki
” Thank you for the very special day. It was very healing and enjoyable.” Rebecca
” Thank you for a wonderful day. Blessed be.” Terri
“Worth every penny! You can’t really put a value on the feelings of gratitude and peace.” Jackie.
What will be be doing on the day?
Using a mixture of Creative Life Coaching techniques, Mindfulness and NLP we will be:
- Looking back over our life path so far, letting go of what no longer serves us, re-connecting with helpful parts of ourselves we may have left behind, integrating the gifts and learning we have received and celebrating how far we have come.
- Journeying to our future self for guidance.
- Stepping into our purpose and identifying the resources we need.
- Making a commitment to our path and life vision.
What dates is it happening? The next date for the workshop is: Saturday 1st of February 2020. To book tickets click here
What time is it? The day will begin at 10am and finish by 6pm.
Do you offer any group or 1 to 1 coaching after the workshop?
Yes, for those who have attended this workshop, there are two options to continue being supported: There will be a six session group coaching option, or a six session 1 to 1 coaching option, both facilitated by Helen and focussed on goal setting, planning and implementation. All participants booking onto this workshop will be sent details of the group & 1 to 1 coaching options.
What refreshments are provided?
- Teas and coffees will be provided throughout the day.
- Participants are requested to bring a plate of vegetarian food to share with the group at lunchtime.
How much does it cost?
Tickets are limited and are £55 / earlybird, and £65 standard for the day
Where is it being held?
The Living Well Centre, Sancreed, Nr Penzance in Cornwall. TR20 8QS.
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make a weekend of it, and book at nearby B & Bs.