- This event has passed.
Aligning to your human purpose in turbulent times 11th May 2019
May 11 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm£65
“Everyone has a purpose in life, a unique gift or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.” Deepak Chopra
You are warmly invited to join us, Helen and Rachel to re-align, re-focus and re-emerge into your purposeful, connected and wonder-ful self.
This is a day to be part of a community, and experience a deep sense of belonging.
We will hold you through your journey into your present self, your past, and into your future-inviting the spark within you to find a home, and the kindling of inspiration to be ignited.
These are turbulent times inviting fear and instability. Through connecting to our true purpose as humans, we can all be part of the solution, and the creating of a new positive vision.
Find your feet firmly connected to the earth, and re-member your connection to the spirit of life and each other, harnessing the potent energy of May and Beltane, encouraging us to burst into life!
You have a unique part to play, a special gift which the global community needs.
Living your life with purpose takes courage to accept who you are and what you have to offer.
Walk with us into your life, aligned with clarity about your direction in 2019 and beyond.
“Thank you for an inspiring and beautiful day, connecting to oneself, nature, the spirit world, and eachother in a wonderful environment.’ VR Previous participant.
About the facilitators:
Helen Tanner is a Trainer, Coach and Creative Psychotherapist with an extensive portfolio of working nationally (including seven years as Charity Director) and internationally (including New Zealand, Botswana, Tunisia and post-conflict Libya, South Sudan, Kosovo, and Belfast). She has been walking a healing and peace path for 25 years, and is passionate about living aligned to purpose, and the transformation of pain, misunderstandings and hurt into peace with ourselves, eachother and the planet.
Rachel Smart co-birthed The Living Well Centre. She is a mother, daughter, sister, friend, partner and lover of people and the power of nature! She is in love with life and chooses to live it to the full and share this love with others. She shares life-affirming shamanic ceremonies and ancient Earth Wisdom teachings, guidance, shamanic healing, body work, rites-of-passage and transformational healing retreats. Leaving her career as a Documentary film maker, she has worked in healing and shamanic teachings for over 20 years, studying with NFSH healers; training with The Healing Foundation; Reiki; Mexihca Pactli, The Path of Pollen, College of Sound Healing and Northern Drum Shamanic training.
What will be be doing on the day?
Using a mixture of Shamanic Ceremony and Creative Life Coaching techniques, we will be:
- Tuning into and refining our vision for the coming year
- Looking back over our life path so far, letting go of what no longer serves us, re-connecting with helpful parts of ourselves we may have left behind, integrating the gifts and learning we have received and celebrating how far we have come.
- Journeying to our future self for guidance.
- Making a commitment to our path and vision for the coming year.
What date is it: Saturday 11th of May 2019
What time is it?: The day will begin at 10am and finish by 7pm.
What refreshments are provided?:
- Teas and coffees will be provided throughout the day.
- We ask that you bring a plate of vegetarian food to share with each other at lunchtime.
How much does it cost?
- For the full day the price is £65 earlybird / £70 standard.
Where is it being held?
- The Living Well Centre, Sancreed, Nr Penzance in Cornwall. TR20 8QS.
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make a weekend of it and book nearby B & B’s
What do I need to Bring?
- Journal and pen
- Warm and wet weather gear and an outside sitting mat
- Bring lunch to share, we provide feast in eveninghttps://bit.ly/2tNzGythttps://bit.ly/2tNzGyt2tNzGytYou are warmly invited to join us, Helen and Rachel to re-align, re-focus and re-emerge into your purposeful, connected and wonder-ful self.You are warmly invited to join us, Helen and Rachel to re-align, re-focus and re-emerge into your purposeful, connected and wonder-ful self.You are warmly invited to join us, Helen and Rachel to re-align, re-focus and re-emerge into your purposeful, connected and wonder-ful self.You are warmly invited to join us, Helen and Rachel to re-align, re-focus and re-emerge into your purposeful, connected and wonder-ful self.